What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing is a generic, catch-all term that many people use to explain many different IT concepts, solutions and services that might or might not be actually be cloud computing. Because cloud computing is constantly evolving, the IT industry has had a difficult time creating a concrete definition for the concept. Cloud services New Jersey is a complete solution for your small business in New Jersey.
What it is Cloud Services New Jersey
Cloud Computing is an IT service intended for business use that vendors such as Salesforce.com, Rackspace and WebSense offer “on-demand.” Vendors provide “on-demand” services such as CRM, off-site storage, hosted email solutions, secure web portals, etc. Instead of spending money on applications and hardware, businesses have access to the same resources without the commitment of ownership.
Where it’s located
Because services are provided over the internet, the vendor can be located anywhere in the world and it won’t impact quality of service, Managed Hosted Services .
Businesses can access most purchased solutions through a secure device such as a workstation, laptop or smartphone and a browser.
While each cloud computing vendor will operate with a slightly different business plan, all vendors do share similarities.
• Affordable- As an “on-demand” cloud service, vendors will only charge businesses for the resources used. Typically, you will sign a contract of some sort, but the terms are flexible and should meet your business needs.
• Scalable- Most vendors provide cloud computing services to organizations of any size.
• Self-service-While vendors will maintain the hardware and the solution, your business will be responsible for maintaining all data. Private Shared Hosting
• Multi-tenancy- Vendors store data from multiple companies on the same hardware. Don’t worry, your business data will be kept separate and secure through application architecture, while sharing resources such as storage, memory and processing power.
• Redundant data storage- Most solutions provide multiple physical sites where they will store multiple copies of data, making cloud storage suitable for businesses that need high-availability
Every business that uses cloud computing solutions will realize many benefits. While some benefits will be particular to your individual business, two key benefits that all businesses realize are as follows:
• No infrastructure costs – With cloud computing, your business won’t need to buy additional servers, hardware or networking equipment.
• Simple to support – Vendors will service and support their solution, upgrading and patching your solution.
Types of solutions for Cloud Computing New Jersey
• Managed email- Many vendors offer solutions that will work well at your physical business and on you mobile devices.
• Email Archiving – With cloud services new jersey, your business can store an unlimited amount of email.
• Secure Web Gateway – This cloud computing solution will babysit your network. Limiting access to specific web pages and blocking access to others. This enhanced security Secure Backup will help protect your entire IT network from malware.
• CRM – Vendors such as Salesforce.com and Dynamics provide customizable customer management, sales, and marketing campaign tools for your business.
• Finance/Accounting – The vendor will host the software application, process the data, integrate it with taxes and also take care of payroll, expenses and other business needs.
Learn more about cloud computing and how your business will benefit from one or more of the available solutions. E-mail us at email@example.com contact us Toll Free: 1 888 477-0022 or Call us at (201) 735-1988.