Managed IT Services in New York, New Jersey & Connecticut.
In today’s business world, managing all of the necessary staff to complete an IT department is a daunting task. With employee turnover, training, and administrative overhead, costs can escalate quickly. Managed IT Services can be an “outside-the-box” solution. Regardless of your company’s size there are roles and responsibilities that may be filled by external qualified staff.
Integrated Networks Solutions offers a new model of managed IT services. Through a unique strategic approach, we discuss your objectives, review your internal capabilities, and determine how we can best partner with you to help you achieve your goals. Clients benefit from our flexible engagements, utilizing industry-leading best practices.
Server and Desktop Management
Because traditional managed services organizations approach businesses with the ‘how many desktops’ and ‘how many servers’ question, plug it into a formula and give you a price. At Integrated Networks we are not concerned with fitting your number of boxes into our box. We take into account the skill-sets of internal staff, complexity of the environment also the areas you need us to focus on Server and Desktop Management.
Keep your network running fast, efficiently, and with far less downtime than ever before. As a result you get certified technical support specialist with the right tools, the right resources, performing the right Computer Repair Services necessary to keep your network operating at peak levels of performance. We’ll monitor your network 24/7, and help you get maximum advantage from your computer network. A few of the services we perform:
- Continuous network testing and optimization.
- Network health check and diagnostics
- Analysis and repair of network vulnerabilities
- Optimize applications to achieve greater performance and stability.
- Check and repair security vulnerabilities.
- Update virus protection and repair systems as needed.
- Periodically check backup media and verify restore process.
- Ensure server databases are replicating as scheduled.
- Check server logs for communication problems.
- Perform operating system disk check.
- Identify and archive old data as required.
- Trouble-shoot user-related problems.
- Perform hardware diagnostics and inspections
- Perform workstation maintenance to include hard disks, memory and disk space.
- Periodically scan and defrag workstation hard drives
At Integrated Networks, our goal is to provide our customers a positive experience with each of our products. Because You are especially relevant!.
If you have a technical question, relating either to a support or operating issue, E-mail us at email@example.com or contact us Toll Free: 1 888 477-0022